What can I do if I'm unhappy with the response I've received?

Team Kroo
Team Kroo
  • Updated

We're committed to ensuring all complaints are fairly addressed. However, if you're still unhappy with the outcome of our final response, or if the deadline provided in your acknowledgement for a final response letter has passed, you may choose to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS), who'll provide an impartial review.

The Financial Ombudsman Service is a free-to-use and independent service that settles complaints between consumers and businesses that provide financial services. Please note, that if you wish to refer your complaint to the FOS, you will need to contact them within 6 months of our final response.

The Financial Ombudsman Service details are below:
Financial Ombudsman Service
Exchange Tower
London, E14 9SR
0800 023 4567 or 0300 123 9123


You can also see an online version of their consumer leaflet here. 

Was this article helpful?