Can a refund be made to a cancelled or replaced card?

Team Kroo
Team Kroo
  • Updated

Yes, you'll still receive your refund on your new card, even if the original transaction was made on the old one.

If you don’t receive your refund within the time allocated by the merchant, please contact the merchant in the first instance to ensure the refund has been successfully processed.

If the refund is still not received, please contact our Customer Support team so we can look into this for you.


Was this article helpful?